Wednesday, June 8, 2011

OLD HAND WARMER , 1950's

This looks like an accident waiting to happen but I never heard of anyone getting hurt or any fires that resulted in the use of these items. I used them myself in the 1960's. I don't believe you will see these lining store shelves nowadays. But they were "handy". Get it? That's a play on words. Handy Hand Warmer. You could even light your cigarette in the hole provided on the side. Nowadays I am content keeping my hand warm by holding Karen's hand.

Did You Know?   The odds of a baseball fan being hit by a ball at a Major League game are 300,000 to 1.






Trivia: The most popular pizza topping in South Korea is Tuna. Kinda fishy to me.
Did you know: Shipping containers are being used as classrooms to provide education for children who live on the garbage dumps of Manilla, the Philippines. Our children should not complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment