Friday, August 12, 2011

GARDEN PESTS AND INVADERS IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN


The gardens that I have created were a labor of blood, sweat and more sweat. Now I find that strange things are starting to show up and take over. It is like an alien invasion. Ants are stealing my dirt and stones, dogs are making off with my flowers, vases appear and take plants, strange bugs fly around and a pick-up truck is taking off with a pot of flowers. When I spoke to my wife about it and showed her what was happening she didn't say much but she sure had a suspicious grin on her face. I am so perplexed. Maybe motion sensors and spotlights may bring an end to these unearthly occurances.


Trivia: Japan has far fewer flush toilets than any other modern industrialized nation.

Did You Know? Rotaokas, a language spoken by around 4,000 people on the island of Bounganville, Papua, New Guinea, has only 12 letters in its alphabet-A,E,G,I,K,O,P,R,S,T,UV. (not many swear words there I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment