Monday, September 5, 2011

THE A-TEAM (TOY FIGURINES) MR. T AND "HOWLING MAD" MURDOCK

The show "The A- Team" was on from 1983 to 1987. My son Robbie loved to watch this series so I purchased these toy figurines for him to play with. Mr.T was a very imposing figure on the show as B.A.Baracus. Dwight Shultz played the part of "Howling Mad" Murdock. George Peppard (1928-1994) acted the part of John "Hannibal" Smith. As my son grew older he no longer had use for these toys so I put them away. I know that a time will come when he will wish he had kept some of his things . When that time comes he can have them back and won't have to hunt up replacements as I have done over the years.


Trivia: Playboy's " Playmate of the Month" was originally called the " Sweetheart of the Month".


Did You Know? For over four years, a cat in Plymouth, England, has been catching the same bus every day. Casper boards the number 3 bus at 10.55 a. m. outside his home and travels the entire 11 mile (18-km) route before returning home an hour later. He is such a regular passenger that bus drivers look out for him to make sure he gets off at the right stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment