Friday, July 20, 2012

J.F.K. flicker ring,President John Fitzgerald Kennedy dime store or gumball machine flicker ring 1962



This is a flicker ring featuring a picture of John F. Kennedy and the American flag. Kids loved these in the early 1960's. I still do. He was the 35th president and the youngest at 43 to be elected into office. He is most commonly known by just his initials, JFK. I still remember the day(November 22nd ,1963) when he was assassinated by Lee Harvry Oswald. They let us out of school early so I knew this man must be important. Over the years I see him as a man that did not back down from other oppressive regimes or countries. He had balls. It would be nice to see other leaders in the free world take after him. That is my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.


Trivia:  Question: What do your coccyx(tail bone) and your appendix have in common.
            Answer:  Nobody knows what they're for.

Did You Know? A 54 year old man from Fort Worth, Texas, died on December 29, 2008, from complications of a gunshot wound he had sustained 35 years earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment